28.11.14

Bringing the character to life

As I started working on my animated stop frame character, I realised the small and slight movements that make the character appear more life like in moving between scenes and less focused on just timing out a planned movement, or in-betweening each scene. 
This gave me in someways a quicker way of working through the seconds of the animation, in taking each shot in how it appeared naturally.

Starting with the garden scene, I felt was best, as this was a good way for me to adapt to the animated challenges. Such as the interaction between the two characters, making the dog and child appear to walk and react with each other. Was difficult as some of the movements could become in sinc with one character but appear jittery on the other. After a few attempts I became more relaxed in using the two characters and therefore easier to understand, being less focused on any of the individual movements. 



No comments:

Post a Comment